Chattanooga Property Management – Property Owner Services
Do you own Chattanooga rental property or North Georgia rental property but are tired of the hassle? Let Lansford Property Management manage your real estate investments for you. We´ll screen and place qualified tenants, maintain your Chattanooga rental homes and North Georgia rental homes, and handle all bookkeeping. It´s that easy!
Pick up the phone and call Bruce Lansford today at (423) 645-1590, and let the professional staff of Lansford Property Management care for your Chattanooga real estate investments.
Rental Property Marketing
- Competitive Rents: Lansford Property Management will work with owners to set–and periodically adjust–Chattanooga rents that are competitive, to ensure quick turnover.
- Online Listings: More and more Chattanooga renters are finding Chattanooga rental properties online. Our online listings are kept up to date to make sure renters find your Chattanooga apartment for rent.
- Newspaper Ads: Lansford Property Management publicizes its available Chattanooga rental units regularly in newspaper display or classified advertisements.
- Strategically Placed Signs: Drive-by signs typically offer the best advertising.
- Personal Showings: A Lansford Property Management agent will personally meet each prospective tenant at the property.
- Rental Property Special Features: How many bedrooms and baths? Is it near the CARTA bus line? Is there a fenced-in yard? Nothing captures a prospective tenant´s attention more quickly than a helpful description of amenities-a common feature in Lansford Property Management advertising.
Tenant Screening & Placement
- Credit Checks: Lansford Property Management carefully checks each applicant´s credit history, pulling information from a national consumer credit agency.
- Employment History: Lansford Property Management carefully checks each applicant´s employment history, to verify his or her ability to pay rent each month.
- Check with Previous Landlords: Lansford Property Management contacts all known past landlords to verify each applicant´s track record of paying on time, creating disturbances, etc.
- Key Duplication: Lansford Property Management changes all locks after each departing tenant, and duplicate keys are kept in a secure place for emergency access.
- Attorney-Approved Leases: All lease forms are approved by attorneys in the state of Tennessee or state of Georgia to maximize owners´ legal protection.
- Walk-Through before Signing: So that repairs are properly billed to tenants (rather than the owner), a Lansford Property Management agent will walk through the entire property with each before signing.
Proactive Property Maintenance
- Maintenance Requests: All tenant requests for repairs are followed up within 24 hours.
- Proactive Maintenance: Maintaining or upgrading systems before they fail can save our owners thousands of dollars.
- Housekeeping: Prior to showing or leasing, Lansford Property Management thoroughly cleans and prepares each unit, including painting as needed.
- Regular Inspections: At least once a year, or during each tenant turnover (whichever is sooner), Lansford Property Management inspects all systems on the property, including heat/air, roof, gutters and more.
- Carefully Screened Vendors: Lansford Property Management only uses bonded, licensed and insured contractors for all repairs and maintenance.
- Minimal Inconvenience to Tenants: As much as possible, repairs are conducted and contained in such a way to minimize imposition on tenants and the place they call home.
- Property Values: Our proactive approach to property maintenance and careful tenant screening both ensure that your property will not lose value on our watch due to neglect.
- Utilities Rollover: During tenancy changes, utilities are automatically rolled over to Lansford Property Management to ensure that power and water aren´t cut.
Prompt & Courteous Communication
- Regular Communication with Owners: When you contact us with a question, we are quick to respond with an answer. An experienced property manager is always available to speak with property owners.
- Emergencies: During non-business hours, tenants have access to Lansford Property Management 24 hours a day.
- Late or Eviction Notices: All notices are delivered in a timely fashion, using state-approved forms, and according to legal timelines to minimize liability and speed turnover.
- Monthly Income Statements: Once a month, owners receive an easy-to-read accounting of rents received and expenses.
- Monthly Maintenance Reports: Once a month, owners receive a detailed accounting of repairs, including receipts for labor and materials.
- Annual Tax Statements: Every January, all owners receive a copy of IRS Form 1099 detailing total income/loss reported to the federal government.
- No Hassle to the Owner: This is Lansford Property Management´s goal and promise to you.